Get your clients access to the software, technology, and integrated turnkey solutions that they need without spending your valuable time tracking down workable solutions.
As a highly-skilled technology professional, clients trust that you can provide the solutions that they need to get up and running or make changes in their business quickly. A large part of their needs can involve dealing with the network that their accounting software resides on, in addition to implementing point of sale solutions, website connectivity, and overall systems management. By partnering with us, we can help you extend complete end-to-end solutions that fill the needs of your clients without you having to invest your valuable time doing research or chasing down answers.
A Complete Suite Of Value Added Solutions
By partnering with Paygration, you open your clients up to unique solutions that save time, money, and add real value. Some of these include:
- Discounted pricing on all QuickBooks and Intuit products and services that you can pass through to your clients.
- Payment integration with QuickBooks, Sage, FreshBooks, Xero, Intacct, Netsuite, and Zoho Books accounting platforms.
- Point of Sale solutions for general retail as well as specific “niche” industries.
- Discounted hardware that includes scanners, printers, card readers, touch screen monitors, and more
- Turnkey solutions that sync inventory, customer, and transaction data from retail stores, back office, web stores, and mobile devices with any accounting platform.
- Customized credit card and ACH pricing designed to save your clients money.
- Secure and reliable cloud hosting solutions
Assistance From Start To Finish
Your job is to ensure that systems are up and operational. Our job is to deliver workable solutions that fit the scope and time frame of the project so that you can stay focused on what you do best. Just let us know what you need and we will take ownership of the process from start to finish. This includes initial discussions to decide the best path, solution research, and even working directly with the client if necessary to make sure that they get exactly what they need.