More speed, power and simplicity with QuickBooks Accountant 2018.
See how the Client Data Review feature can help you find and fix client errors.
QuickBooks Accountant Edition 2018 has tons of new features designed with accountants in mind.
New and improved features to help boost efficiency.
Includes Full Copies of QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Premier Industry Edition.
- Open and work in your clients’ files without changing the original file format
- Answer questions with confidence by seeing the same screens as your clients
- Save money using one master copy of QuickBooks for all your client needs
Work In Two Company Files At The Same Time And Boost Efficiency
- Quickly and easily enter inter-company transactions
- No need to close one QuickBooks file in order to open a second QuickBooks file
Email Journal Entries From QuickBooks So That Clients Can Import With Just One Click
- Email entries directly from QuickBooks—no PDFs or print outs needed
- Clients simply “click” to import the entries automatically from an email attachment
- Eliminates messy file transfers for you and simplifies accounting work for your clients– no need to send back an Accountant’s copy
Streamline Workflow By Entering Transactions In Batch
- Increase efficiency by entering transactions in batches on a single screen
- Copy and paste transactions from Excel to help save hours of typing and reduce errors
- Customize the screen to show the columns you need, in the order you choose
What's New For QuickBooks Accountant 2018?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.3
- See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Track sales rep performance.Easily run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they’re an employee or a vendor.
- Little things to make business easier.Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
Get Paid Fast With QuickBooks Integrated Payments
- Accept all credit cards as well as ACH payments (electronic checks)
- Process transactions in QuickBooks, on the web and with any mobile device
- Includes recurring billing and the ability to “click and pay” from emailed invoices
- All transactions are automatically reconciled in your QuickBooks software
So, what's the price?
Just choose between 1 and 100 user versions.
The QuickBooks lineup at a glance
Whether you're just starting out or your business is growing, there's a QuickBooks that fits your needs. Learn how different versions compare with this easy-to-use QuickBooks comparison chart.
|Online Essentials||Online Plus||QuickBooks Pro||QuickBooks Premier||QuickBooks Enterprise|
Save time tracking all your financial transactions
|Maximum number of simultaneous users.||Up to 3||Up to 5||Up to 3||Up to 5||Available in 1-10 or 30 users|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments.|
|Accept credit card payments right in QuickBooks.||Preferred Rates|
|Access to product experts, unlimited technical support, and upgrades.||US-based Experts|
|Online backup and QuickBooks data protection|
|Anywhere, anytime access.||Hosting available|
|Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.||Limited||Limited||115 different activities|
|Create customized financial reports with Intuit Statement Writer.||Accountant Edition Only||Accountant Edition Only|
|Track fixed assets such as computers and other office equipment with Fixed Asset Manager.||Accountant Edition Only||Accountant Edition Only|
|Expanded list limits allow you to track 100,000+ customers, vendors, inventory items, and employees.||Accountant Edition Only||Accountant Edition Only|
|Work in two company files at the same time.|
|Leverage 14 predefined user roles to help you set up new users quickly.|
|Complete more activities in multi-user mode.|
Get the insights to make better decisions
|One-click financial, sales & tax reports.||40+||65+||100||150+ Industry||150+ Industry|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting & prior QuickBooks versions.||Excel & QuickBooks||Excel & QuickBooks|
|Download or import your bank & credit transactions into QuickBooks.|
|Get a consolidated view into your business with Company Snapshot.|
|Industry-specific reports, sample files, menus & chart of accounts.||Limited||Limited|
|Track and follow up on sales leads with the Lead Center.|
|See all your key customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot.|
|Track international sales & expenses in multiple currencies.|
|Forecast sales & expenses. Easily create a business plan.|
|NEW! Access all of your QuickBooks data to create any report you need with Advanced Reporting.|
|Consolidate reports from multiple company files.|
|Create custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications using a direct connection to the QuickBooks database.|
Efficiently manage inventory and pricing
|Track and manage inventory and create purchase orders|
|Set and manage inventory reorder points.|
|Easily find and locate inventory tasks all in one place with the Inventory Center.||Attach Inventory Images|
|Manage inventory using bin location tracking, bar code scanning, serial number or lot tracking, FIFO costing and multiple location inventory.||FIFO|
|Control, customize and automate your pricing right inside QuickBooks.|
QuickBooks Accountant 2018
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit), 10 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024×768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook contacts requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync )
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
Client Operating System Requirements
- Windows Vista (SP1 including 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (including 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (including 64-bit)
Server Operating System Requirements
- Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on)
- Windows 7 (with UAC on)
- Windows 8 (with UAC on)
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2)
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Small Business Server 2008