- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet
- Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses, and more
- 60 day money-back guarantee
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business activities with Company Snapshot
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.
- See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
- Accept all credit cards as well as ACH payments (electronic checks)
- Process transactions in QuickBooks, on the web and with any mobile device
- Includes recurring billing and the ability to “click and pay” from emailed invoices
- All transactions are automatically reconciled in your QuickBooks software
What is Pro Plus?
QuickBooks Pro Plus includes:
- Unlimited support 24/7
- Automated data backup
- Easy upgrades to new features
|Online Essentials||Online Plus||QuickBooks Pro||QuickBooks Premier||QuickBooks Enterprise|
Save time tracking all your financial transactions
|Maximum number of simultaneous users.||Up to 3||Up to 5||Up to 3||Up to 5||Available in 1-10 or 30 users|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments.|
|Accept credit card payments right in QuickBooks.||Preferred Rates|
|Access to product experts, unlimited technical support, and upgrades.||US-based Experts|
|Online backup and QuickBooks data protection|
|Anywhere, anytime access.||Hosting available|
|Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.||Limited||Limited||115 different activities|
|Create customized financial reports with Intuit Statement Writer.|
|Track fixed assets such as computers and other office equipment with Fixed Asset Manager.|
|Expanded list limits allow you to track 100,000+ customers, vendors, inventory items, and employees.|
|Work in two company files at the same time.|
|Leverage 14 predefined user roles to help you set up new users quickly.|
|Complete more activities in multi-user mode.|
Get the insights to make better decisions
|One-click financial, sales & tax reports.||40+||65+||100||150+ Industry||150+ Industry|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting & prior QuickBooks versions.||Excel & QuickBooks||Excel & QuickBooks|
|Download or import your bank & credit transactions into QuickBooks.|
|Get a consolidated view into your business with Company Snapshot.|
|Industry-specific reports, sample files, menus & chart of accounts.||Limited||Limited|
|Track and follow up on sales leads with the Lead Center.|
|See all your key customer information at a glance with the Customer Snapshot.|
|Track international sales & expenses in multiple currencies.|
|Forecast sales & expenses. Easily create a business plan.|
|NEW! Access all of your QuickBooks data to create any report you need with Advanced Reporting.|
|Consolidate reports from multiple company files.|
|Create custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications using a direct connection to the QuickBooks database.|
Efficiently manage inventory and pricing
|Track and manage inventory and create purchase orders|
|Set and manage inventory reorder points.|
|Easily find and locate inventory tasks all in one place with the Inventory Center.||Attach Inventory Images|
|Manage inventory using bin location tracking, bar code scanning, serial number or lot tracking, FIFO costing and multiple location inventory.||FIFO|
|Control, customize and automate your pricing right inside QuickBooks.|
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, 2016 (technical Preview 4)
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1280×1024 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
*One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier – sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year
*Scheduled reports is not available in Multi-User mode, in hosted deployments, or when there are multiple versions of QuickBooks 2017 installed.
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2010 (32-bit) downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync
E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Outlook.com, and other SMTP supporting email clients
Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0
Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014-2016, QuickBooks 4.0-16.0 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016
Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit)
QuickBooks Pro FAQs
QuickBooks Pro is the cheapest option and good starting solution for most small business.
QuickBooks Online is a good choice for you if you do not want to install any software or want to access data remotely.
QuickBooks Premier is a step up from QuickBooks Pro and includes features such as a larger data file processing capability, inventory tracking, journal entry adjustments, and the capability for up to 5 users accessing it at the same time (vs only 3 with Pro).
QuickBooks Enterprise is offered to mid-sized business from 1-30 users and includes features such as increased speed, data capability, user permissions, reporting customization as well as having different versions that include payroll, advanced inventory, advanced pricing and customizable reporting for free. The Enterprise version also comes standard with unlimited technical support, free database backup, training tools and a free upgrade to the most recent version every year.