Complete access for you and to your employees to your QuickBooks software - anytime, anywhere. All in a cost effective environment.
Starting at only $44.00 per user/per month.
Hear what customers are saying about QuickBooks Cloud Hosting
Mountain View Winery
Boehm Business Services
McWilliams & Associates
How it Works
Get Set Up
Purchase your QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions license if you don’t have one and upload your QuickBooks data.
Launch the downloaded client software or a Web browser, login, and you are able to work from anywhere, anytime.
Check inventory, create, print and email reports, and take orders and process credit card transactions from anywhere.
Right Networks is a top QuickBooks Authorized Hosting provider with over 9 years of QuickBooks experience.
Secure and Reliable
Your QuickBooks is hosted in a secure SSAE 16 data center with U.S. based, 24 x 7 tech support.
Compete access for you and your employees to your QuickBooks company file from anywhere and at anytime.
Lower IT Costs
Hosting allows small businesses to add functionality without additional IT support or infrastructure cost.
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting is a cost-effective solution for businesses that want to work, collaborate and grow.
Cloud Hosting by Right Networks
Cloud computing provides an environment where nobody is tied to a desk, walls or a specific computer but where people the world over can collaborate and achieve great results. Right Networks hosting provides a dynamic new technology model that is low cost, yet secure, scaleable and completely flexible.
Intuit Authorized Host for QuickBooks
Intuit has created a special program to authorize certain hosting companies to deliver authorized application hosting and management services. Right Networks is the preferred Commercial grade hosting solution and is one of the only Intuit certified hosting solutions for both the United States as well as Canada. The fact that you are working with a certified provider means that you are guaranteed quick and specialized assistance if you ever need it.
Safe, secure and reliable
Right Networks is thoroughly vetted by Intuit regarding security, infrastructure and expertise in financial data management. All client files are housed in a redundant data center configuration with Business Continuity—failover and back-up. RightNetwork's Data Centers are SSAE 16 certified, and clients are supported by a U.S. based 24 x 7 helpdesk located in a state-of-the-art Network Operations Center.
- What does “hosting” mean?
- What is an Intuit Authorized Host?
- What is the difference between QuickBooks Online Edition and the Intuit Hosting Program?
- Is using hosted QuickBooks slower than running QuickBooks on my own PC?
- What versions of QuickBooks software can be hosted?
- Do I have to be running Windows in order to use the hosting service, or will it work with Mac and Linux?
- Do I have to purchase QuickBooks software before I can have it hosted?
- What happens if I wish to stop my QuickBooks hosting service after I’ve signed up with a provider?
- Is my data secure when using the Intuit Hosting Program?
- What does the “Authorized Commercial Host” and “Authorized Standard Host” statement and logo mean?