Welcome to Part 11 in a video series of how to set up and use Intuit Field Service Management. The goal of this series is to take you step by step through the product from initial setup, to integration with your QuickBooks Software to dispatching technicians, working with reports, and will even discuss the Time Card and Service Agreement add on modules on a later segment. We hope that you get great value out of these videos and if you have any questions on any part of the Intuit Field Service Management program, please call us at 866-949-7267 or click here to send us an email. Enjoy!
Video 11: Using The Time Card Module In Intuit Field Service Management
In Part 11 of the Intuit Field Service Management series, we will discuss the add-on Time Card Module. This is a fantastic product and allows you to streamline your payroll processing by:
- Eliminating paper timesheets and XLS files.
- Allowing you to define time captured as “shift time” or “work order time”
- Define if travel time is included in the “work order time”.
- Define rounding rules, regular time, overtime and double time.
- Once time card data is approved, it syncs automatically into the weekly time sheet in QuickBooks.
Have questions? Need help?
Still have questions or need help with Intuit Field Service Management? Give us a call at 866-949-7267 or leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!